Citadel International Security Services Ltd provides a procurement service for our clients and pride ourselves on having a highly developed procurement strategy and policies.
Let us provide your needs in a timely fashion and within your budgetary constraints.
Procurement is the process of acquiring goods, works and services, covering both acquisitions from third parties and from in-house providers. The process spans the whole life cycle from identification of needs through to the end of a services contract or the end of the useful life of an asset. It involves options appraisal and the critical “make or buy” decision.
In recent years, examples of procurement have included:
- Health and safety equipment for offshore oil and gas exploration
- Personal protection equipment, PPE
- Armoured vehicles
- Sheet piling and gabions
- UPS power supply systems
- Road blockers
- Gas testing and calibration equipment
- Airport security equipment
- Civil engineering plant and equipment
- Solar panels